Leigh Galyon is a Certified Family Law Specialist, whose practice is devoted exclusively to family law. Ms. Galyon received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California San Diego in 2000 and her law degree from California Western School of Law in 2003. Ms. Galyon and the firm focus on providing family law advice and litigation services (including child custody and visitation) to high net worth individuals and people with complex estates. She currently serves as a settlement conference judge in the downtown, South Bay, and East County Family Courts. Ms. Galyon has been a member of the San Diego County Bar Association, Family Law Section, since 2004.
- 2004, California
- California Western School of Law; Class of 2003; J.D.
- University of California, San Diego; Class of 2000; B.A.; Political Science
Associations & memberships
- San Diego County Bar Association (Member, Family Law Section, 2004-)
- State Bar of California (Member, 2004-)
- Born in Springfield, Missouri