Family Lawyers with More Than 45 Years of Combined Experience Represent Clients in Divorce, Child Custody & Support Cases in San Diego
Certified Specialists, Family Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
At Hervey & Wood, APC, we have a long history of working with San Diego residents to resolve family law cases. With a focus on high-asset divorces, child custody, and child and spousal support matters, we are dedicated to helping you get through difficult times in your life. As certified family law specialist, Robert Wood has the expertise to help you.
A firm foundation of excellence
When choosing a law firm, you should look for experience and an upstanding reputation for excellence. Our firm has both. Our practice has withstood the test of time, constantly evolving to meet your needs and provide you with the high-quality representation clients have come to expect from us. Our firm offers you:
• Skilled negotiators. Litigation can be costly, stressful and time-consuming. Although we are experienced trial attorneys prepared to aggressively defend you in court, we strongly believe in out-of-court negotiation of effective settlements to which both parties agree. We are highly experienced in negotiating divorce cases involving complex financial estates, as well as child custody, child support and spousal support cases.
• Certified family law specialists. Robert Wood is a Board Certified Specialist in Family Law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, an honor he has achieved by demonstrating the highest knowledge of and commitment to the practice of family law.
• Ethics and professionalism. Attorney Robert Wood is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®. He has earned recognition in the legal industry for his adherence to strong ethical standards and his dedication to professionalism.
Family law, child custody, and child & spousal support representation
We can help you with:
• Family law — We represent clients in a variety of family law matters, including child custody and visitation, child support and spousal support.
• Divorce — We handle contested divorces, including complicated financial estates.
• Child custody — We assist you with all issues involving child custody and visitation, including primary or joint custody arrangements, visitation rights, modification of custody and visitation orders and enforcement of orders.
• Child support — We help you understand child support guidelines, negotiate child support through mediation, litigate child support issues and enforce child support orders.
• Spousal support — We represent clients in all areas of spousal support.
• Property division — We have a wealth of experience handling the division of complicated financial estates including those with vast holdings.
Schedule an appointment with an experienced family lawyer today
Call Hervey & Wood, APC at 619-238-1223 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable family law attorney.